• Bolle_040
    AVP Lid
    • 28-01-2024

Lange afstand camera.

Opmerking

• Smurf
      AVP Lid
      • 26-01-2024

is en blijft toch het beest van funke , tegenwoordig wel vrij prijzig maar dan heb je ook iets

Opmerking

• GupjeVW
        AVP Lid
        • 27-01-2024

Ja dit is oprecht een beest! Heb deze vorig jaar mee mogen maken voor 192 euro, als ik hem daar nu voor zou tegen komen is het een no brainer.

Opmerking

• Baskali
          AVP Lid
          • 05-02-2024

Solo vond ik dit al zeer indrukwekkend maar per 2 was echt een wow effect. !

Opmerking

• Bolle_040
            AVP Lid
            • 28-01-2024

New batch 2023. Unfortunately only half of the ordered quantity has been produced so far. In my opinion, the batch itself turned out pretty well; problems from the previous batch have been largely resolved. Only the white strobe at the beginning is relatively weak / thin, but it was not possible to produce a new batch of stars again because I already had the factory fix various things during production, so they were getting a little annoyed and were about to stop production. Otherwise, as I said, a good batch. The price has also fallen slightly again due to the lower transport costs, although the factory has already announced a significant increase for the future, so we have to see whether we can even reach an agreement for the second half of production this year.

Opmerking

Verwerken....